Automobile Salesperson Job Responsibilities:
Our fast growing New Ford dealership serving Miami, Homestead and the Florida Keys is looking for a motivated and experienced Automotive Salesperson with at least 3 years of sales experience.
At Lorenzo Ford, we offer a great working environment with the most competitive compensation We also provide 401K, health, dental, vacations, disability and life insurance.
The ideal candidate will meet or exceed the following qualifications:
- Ability to close sales by developing buyers, maintaining a relationship with previous customers quickly responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Understanding of all Ford Model automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Proficient in qualifying buyers by listening and understanding their requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various new Fords or variety of used models.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining mechanical and safety characteristics, capabilities, and technical features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Ability to overcome objections; asking for sales; negotiate prices; completing purchase contracts; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports on time.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; subscribing to professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Meeting management's sales quotas, selling to customer needs, financial skills, documentation skills, scheduling, e-mail, CRM and telephone skills. Social media skills are a plus.
We are looking for self-starters, motivated individuals with excellent written and oral communication skills that can lead but also be a part of a team. The perfect candidate will preferably be bilingual in English and Spanish as well as uphold the highest ethical standards.